Many of TechPatrol’s clients opt to co-locate their IT equipment to leverage the cost and performance advantages as well as scalability of data centre services.
TechPatrol uses Data Centre facilities that offer the broadest range of facility specifications to meet the hosting needs of carriers and enterprises, helping build a vibrant business ecosystem within the country and around the world.
• Diverse power densities to support all cooling, lighting and critical backup requirements
• High-performance cooling solutions maintaining optimum temperature and humidity levels
• Stringent physical security with state-of-the-art access control and monitoring systems
• Interconnected data centre network offering local, domestic and international connectivity
• Access to extensive subsea cable network and Point of Presence (PoP) coverage across the Asia-Pacific region
• Carrier-neutral facility offering best available local loop access
• Data Centre Access Link (DCAL) Services in selected facilities offering virtual cross connection linking customers with other major data centres within the same city
• Remote hands support from a pool of highly-skilled data centre engineers
• Fully-managed suite of network services
• Multiple options for resiliency and guaranteed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
TechPatrol’s team of engineers, along with associated vendors, help customers manage the entire data centre implementation process.
24×7 customer support assists customers in performing a variety of critical data centre management tasks from basic troubleshooting and equipment power cycling to installation of equipment and racks.