SHARE THIS POST:
Meet the team
At Tech Patrol we believe culture and collaboration is everything. We pride ourselves in having a dynamic, professional, hard working team that always go above and beyond for all our clients and get rewarded internally for it!
Senior Technical Engineer
Senior Technical Engineer
Our Mission Statement
There is nothing more important within our business than the unyielding commitment of serving our customers and evolving as quickly as the best-of-breed innovative technologies that we work with and implement within our offerings.
We don’t cut corners, we invest in the best systems and technologies, we utilise the best technical infrastructure and most of all we openly recognise that our people are our greatest asset.
We truly believe that delivering our clients the best technical work environment delivers better and efficient results.
No customer is too small and each business that we work and continue to work with is important to us.
We will continue toprovide cost-effective solutions, impeccable service, increase staff productivity, reduce downtime and maintain disaster prevention, because that is our mission.
- Be the #1 supplier of IT Services in A/NZ
- Deliver ongoing value to all clients
- Continue excellent business growth
- Always work with best-of-breed solutions
- Provide a truly rewarding and fulfilling staff environment
- Provide industry best service
- Enable customers through tailored solutions
- Constantly innovate because our clients deserve it
- Be a positive, dynamic and professional organisation
- Build a network for all our clients, staff & partners
- Provide on-time service at highest level
- Tailor all solutions for the best business impact
- Be consistent across all services and solutions
- Show due diligence in providing new technologies
- Always have a competitive price and cover every customer questions/requests
1999 – Company is founded as ‘PCNet Technologies’
2000 – PCNT Hires first two Technical Engineers
2001 – Adds another two techs and moves office to Edgecliff
2002 – Became a Microsoft Acredited Partner
2004 – AWS Acreditation
2005 – PCNT becomes ‘TECH PATROL’
2006 – Opens Melbourne Office
2007 – Opens QLD Office
2012 – Wins major Aged Care deal with Aquarius
2015 – Moves Head Office to Potts Point
2018 – New Website is launched
“When you choose to work with us, your business will not only benefit from cutting-edge technology solutions, but also our teams commitment to providing the best possible IT management and support available.”
CEO & Founder
Questions about getting started?
Drop us a line to find out more! This is obligation free. Get in touch, don’t wait around.
Subscribe For The Latest In Technology
Other Posts You May Like
TECH NEWS & UPDATES
Enjoy this free eBook