Level 1 Support
About the Business
Tech Patrol is a leader in Technology Success built with Managed Services & Preventative maintenance for Australian businesses. With over 20 years experience, Tech Patrol is an established business that has assisted businesses in bringing their infrastructure to a new age of security and collaboration. We aim for Technology Success through enablement and user development.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to join our team during this time of expansion. Your role within our growing team will be to:
- Resolve client issues relating to hardware & Software applications by providing Level 1 helpdesk support both remotely and onsite, escalating as required.
- Monitor and resolve failures from our automated monitoring systems.
- Build, repair, configure and deploy hardware such as desktops, laptops, etc.
- Documentation in our procedural guides, knowledge base, helpdesk ticketing systems etc.
- Any previous experience or exposure to the below would be advantageous:
- Virtualization technologies
- Office 365 basic administration/support
- Basic networking systems (TCP, DNS, WAN, VPN)
- Monitoring/Backup solutions
- Microsoft Server Experience (2008 R2 – 2016)
- Level 1 Microsoft Server Service Management Experience (Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, IIS, etc.)
SKills and experience
To succeed in this role you must bring with you:
- A Passion for IT and an urge to learn
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & Written communication Skills
- High level of independent problem-solving Skills
- Ability to Prioritise tasks and manage your time efficiently
- Relevant IT qualifications showcasing experience in networking and working with servers (degree preferred but not essential)
- Programming expertise is a plus, but not essential
- Customer Service Experience experience