TERMS & CONDISTIONS
TECH PATROL REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as an agreement created by TECH PATROL and a business (a "Referred Business") who arrives at our companies offerings by your Refer-a-Business program referrals and IS NOT already a TECH PATROL customer. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each New Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a single Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Business. The Referred Business and the Referrer cannot have previous relations with TECH PATROL ("TP"). (Example, you can only refer businesses that have not been in previous contracts with TP).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete 1 month of a TP Managed Services Contract. Meaning that no matter what size of managed services contract, you will see your Referral Reward after 1 month of service completion.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $1000 gifts. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per the calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. TECH PATROL's Refer-a-Business Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in this sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!).
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from TECH PATROL's Refer-a-Business program.
- Right to Close Accounts. TECH PATROL reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use TECH PATROL's Refer-a-Business program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. TECH PATROL reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Business Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- Where is my $1,000 referral gift? Once the Referred makes a qualifying Managed Service Contractual agreement and has obtained 1 month of service. If you haven’t received your gift, have more questions, or sense a disturbance in the force, please contact through the form below.